Pertecnica Engineering’s Design engineering course is rated as the one of the best designed course by the International experts. This is Job oriented course which make students qualify for most of the jobs in India, Gulf & Abroad, Our faculty are internationally certified & worked with world class companies.
This program covers all practical aspects of design engineering, technical studies, review of design and drawings, plant layout,schematics, new technologies, innovations and technical feasibility studies
This program train students on product design to plant design with focus on 3D sketching , modelling reverse engineering .It also covers aspects like parts design ,parts positioning , simulations, cast and forged parts , assembly drawing generation.
Our training includes…
- Plant layout fundamentals, codes, specifications, standards, symbols
- Work flow procedures
- Design & Drawings, elevations, 3D modelling
- Static equipment (Boilers, Heat exchangers, Pressure vessels, Reactors, Cooling towers, Columns, Tank)
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Turbines,Compressors)
- Piping ,Valves, Storage Tanks
- Process flow drawings
- Civil drawings, Instrumentation drawings, Electrical drawings
For more details (demo class & sample course material) contact the Course Co-ordinator, Pertecnica at 07842430123
Pertecnica offers class room training on plant layout and design. This is a 6 months training program which includes classes by faculty, video lectures, projects and case studies. At the end of the program, the student will get course completion certificate and a 6 months intern ship certificate.
Course fee: 75,000/-
Eligibility: BE / B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Duration: 6 months
- Concept Designing (Industrial Design and styling) to Concept Validation(optimization and functional validation)
- Designing (detailed 3D CAD design & manufacturing drawings) to MathematicalCalculation (empirical calculation)
- Analysis / Simulations (static, dynamic, non-linear, CFD) to Tooling(Mould design, sheet metal forming, die design, jig & fixture design)
- Prototyping (prototyping development services) to Manufacturing(digital manufacturing, human ergonomics, manufacturing process feasibility)
- AUTO CAD, CATIA , SOLID WORKS